Billingswood Manor is pleased to offer the following Enhanced Living Package.
Our assisted living program was designed for residents who require additional physical care at unpredictable times throughout the day and night, and yet still wish to enjoy the beautiful surroundings, services and family lifestyle offered at Billingswood Manor.
The program includes assistance with transfers and mobility, daily personal care, tray service, dining assistance, and incontinence care. Our care plans are personalized to ensure that the distinctive needs of each resident are being met.
These programs are also available on a temporary, convalescent, respite or permanent basis. Rates will be determined according to assessed level of care level one or two; this assessment will be done by the manor’s Director of Care. This course of action is a consensus of both parties and a cooperative decision process.
Our assisted living program is designed to provide residents with more care in order to meet their daily living needs.
This package has been developed for those who require some additional care. The following services are included:
- Weekly laundering of linens and personal clothing
- Weekly housekeeping which includes bed change
- Three meals and two snacks daily with beverages throughout the day
- Regular maintenance upkeep of suite, building and grounds
- Activation program which includes live entertainment, exercise program, physio program, social events, crafts and organized outings
- Medication administration. (Certain restrictions apply)
- Night Checks
- 24 Hr Care staff
- Two Baths Weekly
- Health and wellness assessments as required
- Emergency response call bell system
Additional Services will be charged on an individual basis. If you require additional services, Billingswood Manor offers Ultimate Living Packages. These packages are designed for individuals requiring more care than the Enhanced Living Package can provide.
If you wish to know more about our program, do not hesitate to contact our dedicated personnel.